INFRASTRUCTURE AND UTILITIES DEVELOPMENT SECTOR
The Infrastructure and facilities development sector has a following sub-sector, namely;
Establishments/Improvements of infrastructure facilities and services needed for physical and economic development of the municipality.
- To improve and expand road network, linkages and bridges,
- To rehabilitate and improve farm-to-market road,
- To improve traffic rule and management,
- To efficiently distribute potable water to various barangays,
- To expand level III water construction to other barangays,
- To provide reliable and quality power services to its members/consumers,
- To rehabilitate existing power lines,
- To improve postal services through the construction of separate building, hiring of additional manpower and the provision of additional motorcycle, and
- To put up public calling offices operating within 24 hours.
- Prioritizing farm-to-market roads for improvement, rehabilitation and construction,
- Improve traffic management measures by installing traffic sign,
- Encourage public participation in the maintenance of roads and bridges,
- Access funds for the water system in the barangays,
- Provide 24 hour service of water supply,
- Coordinate with NEA for electrification expansion and for the rehabilitation of power lines,
- Seeking assistance from the Philippine Portal Corporation for the construction of portal building, hiring of additional manpower and provision of motorcycle,
- Provision of modern/high-tech communication facilities services.