Page 7 of 8
ENVIRONMENT DEVELOPMENT SECTOR
A well-balanced ecology, well-planned zoning and land use thru various consultative and participatory processes.
- Promotion of sustainable and well-planned land use;
- Increase revenues due to land reclassification,
- Protect the health, life and safety of the constituents,
- Identify proposed areas for expansion,
- Protect forest and other natural resources
- Ensure well-balanced environment; and
- Provide control measure in land uses through the formulation and adoption of the Municipal Zoning Ordinance.
- Conduct public hearing and discussed with the affected area foe development to the constituents,
- Conduct actual survey,
- Adopt accessibility standards to implement distribution on urban land use with identified zone.
- Planting of forest trees in all watershed areas of the municipality, and
- Strict implementation of all existing laws for the protection and preservation of all natural resources.
- Hits: 27059