1. Established an agricultural buying station in the 15 barangays.
2. Establish a livelihood loan through a commercial bank.
3. Invite domestic and international investors.
4. Deputized all barangay treasures to collect real property tax.
5. Enlist the services of the Philippine National Police to
increase local tax collection efficiency.
6. Promote rental of heavy equipment.
7. Privatize operations in the public swimming pool, catering
services, beauty contest, boxing tournaments, slaughterhouse,
garbage collection, public market.
8. Public auction old vehicles.
9. Provide available medicines to all Phil Health beneficiaries
through the local pharmacies.
10. Established an internet service provider
11. Connect an on-line journal in the public library.
12. Adopt the use of electronic governance.
13. Implement the electronic procurement program.
14. Implement electronic commerce.
15. Adopt electronic bidding.
16. Adopt the use of electronic national government accounting
17. Adopt the use of electronic taxation.
18. Connect all municipal computers to local area network.
19. Avail the services of employment agencies.
20. Improve peace and order condition.
21. Prohibit illegal gambling e.g. tari-tari.
22. Network with PAGASA for local weather forecast.
23. Use asphalts for all road constructions.
24. Prioritize listing for all economic infrastructure e.g. farm-to-
Market roads, electrification, telephone line, internet service
service provider, irrigation, integrated bus terminal, bridges, etc
25. Adopt national and international standards in engineering
26. Adopt the use of environmental impact assessment to all
27. Segregate and recycle garbage.
28. Install garbage cans in the poblacion.
29. Construct a sanitary landfill.
30. Provide cash incentives to revenue collection.
31. Establish a branch of the Land Bank of the Philippines.
32. Organize the Calamba Filipino-Chinese Chamber of Commerce
33. Require all residential, industrial, commercial structures to
install street numbers.
34. Conduct public hearing on Calamba fiesta.
35. Initiate lateral entry of all casuals to the private sector.
36. Inventory all government properties.
37. Purchase new vehicle models.
38. Purchase two standby generators.
39. Subscribe the daily newspapers, international magazines,
annual reports from the national, international institution e.g.
Entrepreneur, Agribusiness, Asia week, National Statistics
Office, World Development Report, etc. in the public library.
40. Hire Consultants from the National Line Agencies to assist
the feasibility studies of prospective livelihood loan borrowers
annual data book, local governance, policy making e.g. Master
in Business Administration, Doctor of Economics, Lawyer.
41. Publish an annual municipal data book.
42. Establish a Policy Studies Group.
- << Prev