LOCAL DEVELOPMENT ADMINISTRATION SECTOR
The Local Development Sector has a following sub-sector, namely;
- LOCAL ORGANIZATION
- FISCAL ADMINISTRATION
To have more effective and reliable delivery of basic services, the local officials and employees must be active, time-oriented, discipline and efficient for the improvement and upliftment of the standard of living of the constituents.
- To update employees positions and functions to suit present organizational structure,
- To harness manpower towards a more effective and reliable delivery of basic services,
- To improve local revenue collections, and
- To identify and utilize other sources of income.
- Re-organization of employees fro proper identification of employees’ basic services,
- Implementation of Local Government Performance Measurement and Evaluation System,
- Giving awards/incentives/merits to deserving employees,
- Updating and adopting the Local Revenue Plan,
- Conduct tax information and education campaign resistance, and
- Adopt revenue target settling using revenue estimation and forecasting techniques which will provide local treasurer with clear goal to achieve.